Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wild Women of Tulip Festival


One fine spring day, I noticed Kevin Paul was working in his shed, so I stopped by to visit.  It was Tulip Festival and there were a lot of tourists in town.  In fact, there were two of them that had stopped by Kevin’s place.  I stepped into his shed and my eyes popped out of my head.  Now my momma taught me not to stare, but I couldn’t help myself, I stared and then I stared some more!
         
The two ladies who had stopped by Kevin’s had their heads shaved with blue and white swirls tattooed on their naked scalps.  They were wearing bibbed farmer overalls, on their arms were barbwire and naked lady tattoos, and they were sitting there carving.  Seeing them with razor sharp carving knives had me a little alarmed and I whispered in Kevin’s ear, “You gave them knives?”
         
Kevin, got a great big smile and whispered, “They wanted my chainsaw.”  After I realized it wasn’t going to be a chainsaw massacre, I settled down and realized that these two ladies weren’t so bad, and all they really wanted to do was buy a couple of carving knives from Kevin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment